10.01.2008

For the Ipod...

Here are some songs I've had on rotation on my ipod. It's a random mix of genres (some, I'm even a little embarrassed of), but I love these songs.


Tupac - Changes - Tupac



Keep Ya Head Up - Tupac



Weary - Amel Larrieux


Our ATL Theme Song

Janelle Monae - Party Girl - Janelle MonĂ¡e


Oh and I've NEVER smoked ANYthing before (not good for you), but these songs relax me, seriously - try it:

Buddah Lovaz - Bone Thugs-N-Harmony



Weed Song - Bone Thugs N Harmony


Btw, what does P.O.D'ded mean? I've been trying to figure this out for years...guess it doesn't matter since I make up all my own words for these songs anyway...just wondering...

4 comments:

Still Patrice October 3, 2008 at 10:14 AM  

that's a nice mix! :)

Still Patrice October 3, 2008 at 10:14 AM  

that's a nice mix! :)

Eb the Celeb October 3, 2008 at 10:26 AM  

I love that janelle monae party girl!

Unknown October 9, 2008 at 3:58 AM  

Amel is the bomb! I love her. got an iPod full of her stuff!

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP