8.29.2008

Some BLACK Folks make me SICK!



Ok, where do I start.

1. This is some BULLshit.
2. Ms. Bennett College (which might I add is just a fake ass Spelman) is mad that Obama didn't reference and exploit the name of MLK so he could be ATTACKED by conservatives and black people alike for trying to even compare himself to MLK? Really?
3. Mr. Cornel-I've-done-so-much-to-change-black-america-by-writing-pointless-books-West thinks Barack should've acknowledged white supremacy and his black ancestry. Oh yes, that's exactly what's going to win him the election. I mean WTF. Are they listening to themselves?
4. They repeatedly praise the Clintons (especially Sister Hillary) when it's clearly universal that Obama's speech was the highlight of the convention. Even Pat Buchanan (the most conservative man in America) praised his speech. I mean come ON. Who's REALLY the uncle Tom here? I'm just saying... F*ck Tavis, f*ck Cornel, and f*ck that fake-ass Julianne Malveaux.

A good argument to all of this he is NOT running for the president of Black America, he's running for the United States of America. Oprah said it best just moments after his speech - "He's not an African-American candidate," she said. "He's a candidate for Americans."

3 comments:

Liz Dwyer August 30, 2008 at 12:42 AM  

Amen! They were killing me with their total BS! Three crabs in a barrel!

MP August 31, 2008 at 5:34 AM  

i couldn't even get thru that whole clip. Black people really piss me off. They are lookingo they should speak the hell up for themselves. Obama never promised to become a voice for black people he is trying to become a voice for all people. Why would he single out one group in this process. 3 hating ass black people. I hate them all!

D.J. September 25, 2008 at 9:30 PM  

I am so glad. I thought I was all alone. I saw this clip awhile ago and a bit of my soul dies. Barack running for President has caused a lot of people I once respected to shine a lot less brighter in my eyes than they use too.

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP