8.29.2008

Let us Pray: CPS Edition

I am picking up the damn phone RIGHT NOW! What in the crackhead, crazy parent, insane, Jesus help them hell is this video! Somebody please call an ambulance b/c I may need to get some help after viewing this. My question is - "Where are the parents?" forreal.

HOWEVER, people, there is a such thing as bad ass kids. Bad ass kids are the result of bad ass parents. So - the next time I hear, "They aren't bad, they just want attention" or "Don't say that, she doesn't know any better" I'm going to go off. These kids know they are dancing nasty and the little white chick knows that she is cussing. Yes C-U-S-S-I-N-G. puh-leeze. I love the kids and all but I'm spanking the parents and the kids involved in this ridiculousness. *stomps away*



I suppose I'll be fair and balanced on this one....

1 comments:

Tasha August 29, 2008 at 6:25 PM  

What in the holy bad parenting hell? I've seen the kids dancing, but this little pale girl cussing like that? Lawd help us all. These will be the leaders of our country one day.

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP