8.29.2008

Hate: P.U.M.A.

PUMA Party Unity My Ass is an organization filled with weirdos and some extremely bitter Hillary supporters. Seriously, they're weird.
1. Why are you so mad?
2. Why do you all seem senile (I just saw a goofy one on MSNBC)? Seriously, we joke around here at tbc, but really you guys are weird.
3. You guys remind me of those people who believe putting aluminum foil on your head cures diseases, and time traveling machines really exist. wtf?
4. Do you need a hug?
5. Can you all accept Anne Price-Mills into your organization? I've officially given up on her ass; also - remember to call her ass on election day because she said it's going to be hard for her to make calls this year. I'm just looking out, Anne.
6. I do respect the mild profanity in the name of your organization... that's some professional shit. Ass..... hm, isn't that the democratic mascot? *drum symbol ding*
7. Why are you such sore losers?
8. Was Hillary Clinton breast-feeding you guys or something? ewwww.
I'm about to be sick.

1 comments:

Keli August 30, 2008 at 10:00 AM  

I guess I'm weird...because I am not too happy with my parties ticket...

I was a state democrat, I am a member of a democratic organization...and my values align with the democratic party...for the most part...I tend to be more conservative on issues of economy and welfare...

However, I am not over the moon about Obama...or Biden...although I do feel that Biden is the best VP choice for an Obama ticket...

So I have to work with what I got...so I guess Obama it is...

I have not actually voted for a president since Gore in 2000...I voted for Kerry, but that was more so a vote against Bush...Kerry scared me...I almost felt that a vote for him was just as bad...

I guess I will see if our boy can truly put his money where his mouth is...if he really has what it takes...

Sometimes I look at him and see a liberal, black version of ol Dubya...sure Barack is intelligent...but he has an ego that might be even bigger than Dubya's...and that's one of the biggest things that makes me weary...

Not too mention that I have just begin to truly hear him speak of policies (strongly) and he still has not given me enough...

We have a long road ahead of us...

Miles to go before I sleep.

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP